This page will normally be updated 2 hours after each scheduled match kickoff time, unless a match is still in play.
Table written: Saturday 08 May 2021 at 14:44:58 (London time)
If this looks out of date, please try refreshing the page in your browser.
Points per effective match played:
The league-table rankings are shown in the centre of the table, with the alt-3 league position in bold to the right, and the more standard league-table position (based on points already in the bag, with goal-difference to resolve ties where needed) shown in the grey section of the table, to the left.
In the central dark-blue vertical band are (typically) up- or down-arrows to indicate where teams are higher or lower in the alt-3 table than in the standard table. A solid arrow or indicates a difference of 3 or more league places.
The other numbers shown in the table are:
- The usual league-table summaries:
- Pld: matches played to date
- GD: goal difference
- Pts: league points accumulated to date
- The alt-3 league table:
- ePld: the alt-3 measure of each team's
effective number of matches played to date.
- Where ePld is less than the actual number Pld of matches played, the team has played tougher opposition than average; and vice-versa where ePld exceeds Pld.
- Where the difference between Pld and ePld is a whole match or more, the team's numbers in the alt-3 table are colour-highlighted (in light green where ePld is less than Pld, and light red where the reverse is true).
- Where schedule-strength imbalance is so strong that Pld and ePld differ by more than 2.0, the entry in the ePld column is shown in bold type
- Rate: the league points per effective
match played, i.e.,
Rate = Pts ÷ ePld .
- ePld: the alt-3 measure of each team's effective number of matches played to date.